Monday, January 10, 2011

The Council hates.....entry 1

Dear Minions,
Thou Shall Not See The Council's Face and live
I have become aware of my alter ego Reginald Robinson's recent post's. Well...I'm BACK! The Council will not be lenient with what he was to say. The Council would like to recognize a few Minions, Jesus Jones for his comment on his father's penis. Sha for allowing Reggie to show her his penis when needed and AK 47 for going on a Cosby show marathon and eating hoagies. She also gained 20 pounds in two days after reading the Cliff Huxtable blog.
  Enough of this praising of mere Minions. I have not come here to massage egos. I've (after all the blog does entitle my name) come to wreak havoc on those who ask questions about you even though you are in their mist. Is it not enough for one to simply ask you those questions. If we speak the same language don't you dare use a third party to communicate!  For example on XBOX Live, members like to ask The Council's brother if I am his real brother or what's my name. First of all, none of us are real friends so why the hell must you know my name! A gamer tag/handle/user name is sufficient.
  It is not cool to talk about people, especially when they are in the room:
  So is he/she good in bed?
The Elderly can get it too
  If you don't have enough tact to wait until they are gone or in another room then your significant other should take it upon themselves to slap their friend in the mouth.  Not the eye or the nose because those body parts didn't commit the offense. The elderly can also receive a slap in the mouth. I also recommend a punch to the brain.  Be careful to reserve judgement in case the person in question garners a positive response. There is no need if he/she is in fact good in bed. In which case you may proceed to answer the question.
   THE COUNCIL HAS SPOKEN!

1 comment:

  1. AK47 requests that the Council remove the bugs in her small apartment due to the fact that his secret spying activities have resulted in her being put on blast! No one needed to know that I ate 20 hoagies in one day...NOONE!!! le sigh. *looks at her thighs* le sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Spam is not allowed!