Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cheon-won and du rags

 HEAD DRESS OR WAVE CAP?
 The other day I was talking to my dad on skype when he realized that I had never shown him Korean money. Upon seeing the money he instantly remarks, "is that n!&&@ wearing a du-rag?" I laughed so hard that my neighbor was pounding on the wall.  I couldn't stop laughing(you know rotflmao). For my friends who have never seen Korean Money, Yi Hwang, the man on the Korean equivalence of a dollar(cheon-won), seems to be wearing a du rag (wave cap). I can't believe my dad said that bullshit! I'm currently at work typing while my boss is wondering why I'm laughing. Should I tell her I'm making a mockery of a historical figure...
Yi Hwang getting his 360 on

Jamal creator of Korean Confucianism

Dear White People a wave cap is worn for fashion and/or to get these:

these are called 360 waves because they encircle the entire head


3 comments:

Spam is not allowed!