Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Women sleep with beast.

  Every once in a while I like to wrestle with my girlfriend AK 47 just to stroke my ego and to let her know that if I wanted to I could snap her fucking neck. Granted, there are laws in place to keep me from doing that nor would I ever intentionally snap her fucking neck. That being said I would put her in a full Nelson. Then it made me think. Women are undoubtedly at a physical disadvantage. 
  For women this may be a nightmare that is all too familiar for them. For some women the thought of being attacked by a man has often hindered their willingness to participate in routines oblivious to men. Walking home at night can be a terrifying ordeal.  As a member of the dominate species I have often wondered why women simply don't just travel alone more often. I was totally unaware of the hazards women face.
  This is beginning to sound more like Beyonce's video "If I Were a Boy". But if I were a girl, I WOULD BE DERANGED. I'm not really talking about all the creeps coming up to you asking for your number. I would be horrified at the idea of being over powered with brute force. Well maybe not in the bedroom...what...should I say no homo? 
  According to a study back in 2002 by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes, the U.S. has the highest number of rapes. While we may be falling behind in education we sure do know how to be number one raping bitches. The statistic suggests a few things about U.S. It is probably one of the few countries where women feel strong enough to pursue the aggressor. And yet it isn't one of those countries because some communities in the U.S. and throughout the world view women as anything other than victim. If the U.S. is ranked number one in rape then imagine the cases that remain unreported.
  An ex girlfriend of mine once told me that in Korea if a girl is raped she can sometimes be disowned by her family.  The family will ask what the woman did to be raped but most likely not. Rape is a transgression that should never be forgiven...never. Especially if one can prove that she was raped. Rape can sometimes alter lives and change the course of one’s trajectory making it hard to trust and cope psychologically. Still I'm only speaking empathetically. For I have never been raped and probably never will. Unless of course, it's role playing with my girlfriend AK 47.
  Speaking of which AK 47 brought something to my attention that I have always known but wasn't consciously aware of it.  Men keep other men in check as it relates to physical altercations.  Men and only men are deterrents. Men, the law and social evolution are the only thing keeping us from raping bitches. In reality social evolution and men are in fact the only reason men don't go on a rampage.  A law can be etched in stone but stone can be broken. And in countries where the law is not upheld women live in fear. Unless you're taking back the power of the pussy!

5 comments:

  1. why is there a women putting a condom on that dildo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women wear this condom in South Africa for guys who try and rape them. The condom has teeth on it so when a guy rapes a woman the teeth snags the penis. The only way to remove it from the penis is by going to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it amusing that you would quote the UN office of Drugs and Crime as far as the US being number one in rapes especially when that cant be true. My first thoughts were what about South Africa or the Sudan but then I clicked on your link and the US never had the most. Also the link is crap since its missing the Sudan,(The number of rapes during wartime is unimaginable)Nonetheless AK 47 is right, men keep men in check. Proof is in the fact that the Catholic church first started brothels as a way to keep 'ladies' by giving the horny 'gentlemen' a way to release their tensions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link that I had. Had the U.S. on top...excuse the mistake.

    ReplyDelete

Spam is not allowed!