Monday, February 28, 2011

Let's watch donkeys fuck...

  After I finished smoking my dart (shout out to Tim Belanger), I headed straight to bed to cuddle up with Stephen Hawking. Well, not actually Stephen Hawking because that would be weird. Could you imagine that?! Me holding Stephen and him being horrified but unable to move. "I thought we were gonna watch donkeys fucking." Damnit! I forgot I told AK 47 that I would show her that mini documentary about men and teenage boys having sex with donkey's.  You might be asking yourself why the fuck are you watching grown ass men fuck donkeys. Well my friend, one of my boys Zach Marble introduced me to Vice and all of its sweet debauchery!
  So before I post it, the mini documentary is about prepubescent boys and grown ass men in rural Columbia that fuck donkeys.  Don't ask why they are fucking donkeys! It's the same reason why teenage boys were/are fucking cows! At any rate the reasoning behind donkey fucking is that it is believed to give the boys ample practice before they get married to a woman.  Since the country is over 95% Catholic, you can guess why boys are fucking donkeys. Here is the clip from vice tv.
http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-sex--3/asses-of-the-caribbean--3
  After the doc was over I asked AK 47 would you rather your boyfriend cheat on you with a woman or have sex with a donkey? Yeah, I know it was an absolutely ridiculous question, but let's add this.  Your boyfriend/significant other was going away for a couple of years ie..the military. Would you rather him fuck a woman or a donkey? Also bare in mind your bf/significant other may develope feelings for the woman and leave you entirely.  However you chose to answer the question you will be judged....negatively!LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam is not allowed!