Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cock Sucker as an insult

   According to Louis C.K. a majority of earth's population are cock suckers. It's a fair assessment. This may be an over generalization but lots of women suck cocks, men in prison, as well as homosexual and bisexual men. I don't know about you but if someone is threatening my life and I had to suck a cock to live then well you know...I would suck a cock. Then again he might kill me anyway because I'd be terrible at it.
   Recently, I decided to downsize my insults. Pussy had to go because pussy is awesome. It gives birth and pussy relieves stress so that men don't go postal on the world. I can see no reason to waste such a wonderful word on an idiot. Mother Fucker can stay though. Hey, no one wants to fuck their mom. Cock sucker, while I loved it -and/or them- is a word that denotes abhorrent behavior. Or should I say supposed abhorrent behavior. To a homophobic man, any insult that relates to femininity, is akin to his best friend fucking his mom before his very eyes.
   Calling a man a cock sucker is an attack on femininity. First it is an attack on ones masculinity but more importantly, the attack implies that women are weak. No one would argue that as it relates to physical strength men are the dominate of the two sexes. Even during sexual intercourse it can be argued that men dominate in that arena as well. Although, if you get to dominant - minute men - you could find yourself without a sexual partner (meet your partner's needs). The bigger question is, what constitutes feminine and masculine behavior? The last time I checked we don't live in a culture where brute strength is required but rather intellect. At any rate, from this day forward I shall not call another person a cock sucker because of it's negative connotations. Well, I take that back. I will call a young lady a cock sucker during sex as a term of endearment. What? It's cool, she can call me a carpet muncher.
I leave you with the comedian Louis C.K.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam is not allowed!